We want you to get the best out of your new Lavacore product, a few simple tips will ensure that your garment will provide many years of use.
- Care should be taken when donning and doffing your garment. Be careful not to unduly snag or stress your garment, it should easily slide on and off.
- Do not machine wash.
- Hand wash in cool water after each use.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Avoid contact with Velcro.
- To dry - hang your garment inside out, on a padded plastic or wooden hanger and away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid storing Lavacore product folded, instead store on a padded hanger or flat.
- Zippers and sliders should be thoroughly cleaned after each use. It is advisable to lubricate regularly with a suitable wax.