Lavacore General Warranty Information
If your Lavacore garment is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, we will repair or replace the garment at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the Lavacore Warranty Department after receipt of the defective garment. At no time does Lavacore offer refunds. Defective garments should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid.
Limited 1-Year Warranty
We offer a one year limited warranty on materials and workmanship for original purchases from an authorized Lavacore dealer
Not Covered Under Warranty
- Materials over one year from date of original purchase
- Repairs or alterations done by any party other than Lavacore International or authorized repair facility
- Fading from sunlight
- Staining on objects, surface tops due to improper care/handling of the garment after use
- Products classified as seconds
- Damages due to misuse or abuse
- Damages from transportation, incidental, or consequential use
- Fabric delimitation caused by improper care and maintenance
- Use of direct sunlight and/ or clothes dryer for dying purposes
- Improper fit caused by incorrect garment size
- Warranty request without original receipt
Garments needing repair must be returned to place of purchase, or other authorised Lavacore dealer. Please contact the place of purchase or authorized Lavacore dealer to make arrangements with the repair department. Send detailed information about areas of the garment needing repair. Repairs or replacements will be determined upon inspection by a Lavacore International representative.
NO WARRANTY REPAIR WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT ORIGINAL RECEIPT, all neoprene products must be clean and dry.
(If garment is within 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY)
Party requiring repair must pay for shipping cost sending in the garment.
(If garment warranty has expired). All repairs must be at cost to be determined by Lavacore International. Party requiring repair must pay for shipping cost for both sending in and the return of the garment.